[Netarchivesuite-curator] Netarchive NAS update for September/October 2016

Sabine Schostag sas at statsbiblioteket.dk
Fri Oct 21 17:13:04 CEST 2016

Hi all

Hereby an update form KB/SB

We have finished our “little” broad crawl:
Name

Start time

Stop time

Bytes

Documentes

2016-3-100MB

13.09.2016

30.09.2016

11.654.316.537.483

252.238.201

We have nearly finished the reorganization of our selective crawls according to the new strategy:

·         Daily crawls of all national news sites

·         Daily crawls of all regional news sites

·         Weekly crawls of all local news sites

·         Monthly crawls of political parties’ sites

·         Trimonthly crawls of ministries’ and administrative bodies’ sites

·         “Streamlining” of Twitter crawls

·         Analyze of depth and frequency for a crawl of organizations and associations
We renewed our account at Archive-IT, it is supposed to be used for Facebook crawls
NAS 5.2 is released for developers test. Test for curators is planned for the end of October.
We are upgrading the citrix installation, which gives access to wayback.

We have testet  Ilya Kraemers W/ARC player for displaying https pages: it works fine, but there are some security issues to be fixed.

Beyond that: Business as usual

Have a nice weekend.

Best,
Sabine