[Netarchivesuite-curator] BnF NAS update for October

peter.stirling at bnf.fr peter.stirling at bnf.fr
Wed Oct 5 10:58:14 CEST 2016

Hello all,

We are currently running a trial broad crawl to check the servers'
configuration - everything seems to be working fine. We should have 40
crawlers working with 10 threads each during the day and 30 threads during
the night as we have to be careful in our use of the bandwidth.

Each year, we adjust the budget per domain depending on the overall
maximum volume allocated to the broad crawl. This year, we will allow up
to 3,500 URLs per domain.

The harvest should be launched on October 10th.

Best regards,
The BnF digital legal deposit team

Exposition  URDLA : 38 ans d’estampes contemporaines  - du 4 octobre au 27 novembre 2016 - BnF - François-Mitterrand Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.