[Netarchivesuite-curator] ONB update

Mayr Michaela michaela.mayr at onb.ac.at
Tue May 10 17:11:58 CEST 2016

Dear all,

this is the monthly update from Austria:

·         Please see doodle poll http://doodle.com/poll/nk6dfc3kav4a4hs8 <http://doodle.com/poll/nk6dfc3kav4a4hs8> to select the dates for the NAS meeting in Vienna (25.-27.1. or 30.1.-1.2.)

·         Event crawl about presidential elections is still ongoing. One of the political parties is blocking our crawlers. We used webcrawler.io to archive the website. We still need to find a way to integrate the content into our webarchive.

·         We completed an important milestone: the new user interface for the inhouse webarchive terminals has been launched. It includes a partial fulltext search, screenshot preview and uses Open Wayback. The next step will be going online, archived content will not be accessible, search-function only.

Best

Michaela

Mag. Michaela Mayr
Webarchiv / Abteilung für Langzeitarchivierung

Österreichische Nationalbibliothek

Josefsplatz 1, 1015 Wien

Tel.: (+43 1) 534 10-476

Fax: (+43 1) 534 10-610