[Netarchivesuite-curator] KB/SB NAS update for March

Sabine Schostag sas at statsbiblioteket.dk
Tue Mar 29 10:40:07 CEST 2016

Hi all.

Just a quick update form Netarchive:

  *   The first broad crawl 2016 finished at Feb. 29
  *   The event crawl on the refugee crisis is ongoing: It is a supplement to our selective news media and social media crawls.
  *   We are still blocked by Facebook.
  *   All curators met for 1 ½ days in Aarhus. We prepared for the NAS H3 test and started a discussion on a new strategy for the broad crawls
  *   We made some comparative tests: NAS 5 H3 versus NAS 4 H1:
  *   We participate in an application for a research grand: “Real time analysis and visualization of news streams”. Netarchive will participate in the project with extraction of files (Twitter) from the archive under the condition of being paid for it by the project
Talk to some of you later ☺

Best,
Sabine