[Netarchivesuite-curator] BnF NAS update for March

peter.stirling at bnf.fr peter.stirling at bnf.fr
Tue Mar 8 15:34:34 CET 2016

Hello all,

On this International Women's Day, we can tell you that we have a new
partnership. The Centre of Archives on Feminism in Angers has joined us
for the nomination of websites: in 2016, we will harvest 300 new sites
dedicated to all aspects of feminism in France. This selection is included
in our "Social Movements" crawl which will be held in May.

Adoptez un livre ! Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.