[Netarchivesuite-curator] Netarchive NAS update for December

Sabine Schostag sas at statsbiblioteket.dk
Fri Dec 23 09:21:59 CET 2016

Dear all.
Hereby our last update for 2016:
We still keep NAS 5.2.2 in our test environment because of an unsolved blocking bug. Meanwhile we had started the fourth broad crawl for 2016, so we wait with implementing NAS 5.2.2 in our production system until the beginning of 2017.
We are updating our access procedure and our citrix solution. Because of the rather restrictive Danish data protection law we have complicated user group administration and we have problems with one of the groups
We still work on the compression of the archive. There is a bug in JWA S, the compression software, when it is solved we will reschedule the compression project.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year and we are looking forward to further fruitful cooperation in 2017.
Best,
Sabine
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D25CFE.02789070]

Sabine Schostag
Web curator
NETARCHIVE
[cid:image001.png at 01CF5E4A.E0F00190]STATE AND UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
Victor Albecks Vej 1
8000 AARHUS C
DENMARK
VAT NO. 1010 0682