[Netarchivesuite-curator] Netarchive NAS update for July

Sabine Schostag sas at statsbiblioteket.dk
Thu Jul 30 15:03:54 CEST 2015

Hi all,

We started our second broad crawl 2015 with a limit of 10 GB per domain.

We are about to finish our event harvest of the Parliamentary elections

In the beginning of the month we ran into problems with harvesting dr.dk, the Danish public service broadcast corporation: they had changed their web site.
Harvesting some of the content probably made our system crash and we are not able to collect content from dr.dk’s https-pages. Maybe upgrading to Java 7 could be a solution for our problems.

We are still working on a best practice to hide person sensitive content from our archive.   to launch full text search. This is required before we can open our full text search to our users.

Best,
Sabine

Sabine Schostag
bibliotekar - webkurator
STATENS MEDIESAMLING
[cid:image001.png at 01CF0AE0.DAA1C2A0]STATSBIBLIOTEKET
VICTOR ALBECKS VEJ 1
8000 AARHUS C
CVR/SE 1010 0682 – EAN 579800079108
Direkte 8946 2148