[Netarchivesuite-curator] update from ONB

Mayr Michaela michaela.mayr at onb.ac.at
Tue Dec 9 14:22:57 CET 2014

Dear all,

We are currently working on our World War I collection. Recently, we have developed some small tools for our administrative tasks, e.g. e-mail transmission to the site-owners. Additionally, we are planning a QA tool for the comparison of screenshots und a new online search interface.

Next year we have an annual budget of 10 TB for following crawls:

·         broad crawl including new TLDs .wien and .tirol

·         event harvesting about Eurovision song contest

·         politics collection will be extended by four local elections in 2015

Best

Michaela