[Netarchivesuite-curator] December Update from Netarchivet

Sabine Schostag sas at statsbiblioteket.dk
Tue Dec 9 12:08:49 CET 2014

Hi all.

Hereby the highlights in brief  from our work at KB/SB:

We are preparing an event harvest for parliamentary elections in 2015. The election campaign already started a little bit. The coming event harvest is based on the evaluation of our last big event harvest on the ESC 2014 and on experiences from former event harvests on parliamentary elections.

1st of july 2015 Netarchivet will have its 10th anniversary. We have started the preparation of the celebration in conjunction to an international RESAW conference in Aarhus in june 2015.

We just finished our last broad crawl for 2014 – with a limit of 100 MB for each domain (because we reached the TB budget limit) 2 developers are analyzing the content of our archive –we hope we can find ways to save TB with their help.

Best,
Sabine