[Netarchivesuite-curator] BnF NAS update for August

peter.stirling at bnf.fr peter.stirling at bnf.fr
Thu Aug 14 09:01:41 CEST 2014

Hello all,

We have just launched the third capture of our crawl on the centenary of
the First World War. This project started in November 2013 and will
continue until 2018 ; there are currently around 500 sites that have been
selected by BnF librarians and partner institutions. This crawl is linked
to a research project whereby we will be working with a researcher to
develop tools and approaches for text and data mining on our collections.

We are also pleased to welcome a new member of the team - Ange Aniesa
joined us at the beginning of July, and he'll be working in particular on
cooperation with institutions in France.

Best regards,
The BnF digital legal deposit team

Partageons la culture : une campagne de communication de la BnF  Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.