[Netarchivesuite-curator] Following up on NAS curator roadmap

annick.lefollic at bnf.fr annick.lefollic at bnf.fr
Wed Dec 4 15:14:32 CET 2013

Hello,

As you proposed, I have updated the different issues on this page
https://sbforge.org/jira/secure/ProjectBoard.jspa?selectedProjectId=10091

We are ready for a discussion for general priorities. Maybe Sara and Mikis
could talk together during their coming call conference to prepare
something?

And could you change my name on this forum?

Thank you.

Annick Le Follic
Chargée de techniques et processus documentaires
Service du dépôt légal numérique
Département du dépôt légal
Bibliothèque nationale de France
www.bnf.fr
01 53 79 40 27

Message de : Sabine Schostag <sas at statsbiblioteket.dk>
                      20/11/2013 15:55

Envoyé par :
<netarchivesuite-curator-bounces at ml.sbforge.org>

Pour
"'annick.lefollic at bnf.fr'" <annick.lefollic at bnf.fr>
Copie
"'netarchivesuite-curator at ml.sbforge.org'"
<netarchivesuite-curator at ml.sbforge.org>, "'svc at kb.dk'" <svc at kb.dk>,
"'nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr'" <nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr>, Colin Samuel Rosenthal
<csr at statsbiblioteket.dk>
Objet
Re: [Netarchivesuite-curator] Following up on NAS curator roadmap

Hi Annick ? and all you NAS curators and developers

KB/SB curators have discussed our roadmap now, and I can still say: we
agree with you. Just go one and create the issues you mentioned. Then we
all can have a look at the roadmap again and make priorities (among others
by putting our institutions on the issues with highest priority)

Just a comment to NASC-30: as you proposed (and we agree) I closed it, but
KB/SB wants to replace it with NASC-43 ? give the ability to delete or
edit a harvest definition name or configuration name as long as it does
not have relations to anything in NAS.

Concerning NASC-34 ? upgrade to Heritrix 3, it is our highest priority ,
too!!

I started closing the resolved issues assigned to me.

Best,
Sabine

SABINE SCHOSTAG
LIBRARIAN, WEB CURATOR