[Netarchivesuite-curator] Brief november/december update from Netarchive

Sabine Schostag sas at statsbiblioteket.dk
Tue Dec 4 12:07:07 CET 2012

Hi all,
Herby a brief update from KB/SB:

We will finish our 4th broad crawl before the end of 2012.

We are still working on our Facebook template in our test environment.

We are discussing our priorities:

-      Harvesting social media: finding solutions for the problems

-      Improvement/new features for NAS

o    (hide unused harvest definitions, seed lists on both harvest history lists and domain overview pages

o    Give the ability of sorting harvest history lists (e.g. all newest harvest jobs first, regardless the definition, choise between one long list or next button)

We are working on getting agreements with further e-book publishers

We have now 14 active users, thereof 6 students. We prepared a stand alone access to wayback for the students at SB

Best,
Sabine

SABINE SCHOSTAG
BIBLIOTEKAR - WEBKURATOR
DIREKTE 8946 2148

[cid:image001.png at 01CDD217.E14DDE70]STATSBIBLIOTEKET

VICTOR ALBECKS VEJ 1
8000 AARHUS C

CVR/SE 1010 0682 - EAN 5798000791084