[Netarchivesuite-announce] NetarchiveSuite 3.4.1 bugfix released

Kåre Fiedler Christiansen kfc at statsbiblioteket.dk
Wed Jan 16 16:32:22 CET 2008

Hi all,

We have released a version 3.4.1 which is a minor bugfix release.

It improves on 3.4.0 on optimising our usage of Lucene, to be able to
scale to much larger datasets. It will reduce the memory usage of
harvesters and viewerproxy dramatically on large harvests.

Large harvests are of the area of the entire Danish domain, where we saw
out of memory errors in some cases on very large datasets.

Apart from that, the release is identical to the 3.4.0 release.

Best,
  Kåre Fiedler Christiansen
  NetarchiveSuite developer

--
Kaare Fiedler Christiansen - NetarchiveSuite developer
THE STATE AND UNIVERSITY LIBRARY,