[Netarchivesuite-users] NAS broad crawl questions

sara.aubry at bnf.fr sara.aubry at bnf.fr
Fri Sep 13 18:15:24 CEST 2019

Hello Peter,

That's great news, just the start of a big aventure!
About everything should happen during the first broad crawl!

10 000 domains per job is quite big, we do only 5 000 but you probably
have big crawlers.

If you only had a single crawler started on the Snaphsot channel, that's
normal that only one job started.
That's very cautious. We also do this to make sure that we don't fail
about 1000 jobs in a row...

Grey dot with no hostname means that your job is over and being
post-processed with data transferred to the arc repository.
To check on this, look at the end of your HarvesController log file.
If everything went well, you can start another crawler, see if you are
crawling well, and then launch your other crawlers.

Job generation can be quite long.

Best,

Sara