[Netarchivesuite-users] NAS/Heritrix doesn't obey byte limits

Colin Samuel Rosenthal csr at kb.dk
Mon Mar 18 13:11:35 CET 2019

Hi Peter,

The crawl logs and all the other logs and reports are packaged up in a metadata warc-file which is uploaded to the archive along with the harvested data. When you find this, the hosts report is usually very informative because it shows how many objects and bytes are harvested for each host.

/Colin

--
Colin Rosenthal PhD
Senior IT Consultant