[Netarchivesuite-users] how to add a new TLD to NAS

Nicholas Clarke nicl at kb.dk
Wed May 20 14:15:40 CEST 2015

Hi there

Currently the top level domains are defined in dk/netarkivet/common/settings.xml in one or more of the .jar files.
AFAIK you need to copy paste this list and make an similar section in the deploy file used to install the system.
If the system cannot be deployed you will need to modify the settings.xml for one or more of the installed components.
GUIAdmin and maybe some of the otherts.

Maybe one of the other developers has an alternative way to accomplish this.

It would be easier if this file was located as a standalone xml or similar, but it isn't.

For the next release of NAS we will probably add this domain and possibly others that have been created to the list.

Hope this helps in some way. If not I will try it out later in a QUICKSTART.

Best
Nicholas