[Netarchivesuite-users] Hints to migrating H1 templates to H3 templates for use with coming NetarchiveSuite 5.0

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Wed Mar 25 17:27:44 CET 2015

Hi all.
I have now written a kind of guideline to migrating H1 template to H3 template for use with coming NetarchiveSuite 5.0:

https://sbforge.org/display/NASDOC/Migrating+H1+templates+to+H3+to+use+with+NetarchiveSuite+5.0

To this page is attached a H1 orderxml, and its H3 counterpart (the same  templates that are shown on the page itself)

It is our experience at Netarkivet.dk, that our H1 templates vary very little (often the differences are only  in a few properties), so  my suggestion is to migrate one template first, and then
let that template be the master template for the rest.

Best regards
Søren Vejrup Carlsen, Department of Digital Preservation, Royal Library, Copenhagen, Denmark
tlf: (+45) 33 47 48 41
email: svc at kb.dk
Non omnia possumus omnes
--- Macrobius, Saturnalia, VI, 1, 35 -------