[Netarchivesuite-users] Some Questions

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Mon May 19 11:35:57 CEST 2014

Hi Peter.
Thanks for the download tips.

About looking at the contents of the warc-files, with the metadata warc files, where you don't have any binary data,  you can just a textreader of your choice, like less, vi, or emacs.
You can browse the other warc-files in the same way, but the result will be more ugly.
You can also try out the JWAT-TOOLS (https://sbforge.org/display/JWAT/JWAT-Tools)

We are planning on a NetarchiveSuite release with Heritrix 3.X support at the end of this year

best regards
Søren V. Carlsen