[Netarchivesuite-users] Problems With the HarvestController With 4.4.1

Mikis Seth Sørensen mss at statsbiblioteket.dk
Wed Dec 3 11:12:25 CET 2014

Just a short question regarding the problem with the missing log and
conf directories.
Are you running on a Linux machine?
Is this a Quickstart install?

The reason I ask is that it that we regularly delete and redeploy the NAS
applications as part of our CI pipeline, and haven¹t run into this issue.

Cheers
Mikis