[Netarchivesuite-users] Problems With the HarvestController With 4.4.1

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Tue Dec 2 16:03:37 CET 2014

Hi Charles.
No, it is not a known problem as far as I know. With "Currently"  I meant, that your mail has prompted us to look into the problem.

Thanks for the loglines.
I have now looked into the java code behind this:
 dk.netarkivet.harvester.scheduler.HarvesterStatusReceiver visit
INFO: Sent a message to notify that harvest channel 'HIGHPRIORITY' is
invalid.

And the channel is only invalid, if the channel requested is not in harvestchannel table.
Any channels used by the harvesters must be added to the harvestchannel table.

Best Regards
Søren