[Netarchivesuite-users] NAS 4.2.0 shows active jobs as localhost under "Running Jobs"

Meelis Mihhailov meelis at nlib.ee
Tue Nov 19 12:06:15 CET 2013

Hi Søren,

In the old server:

127.0.0.1   localhost
127.0.1.1   veebiarhiiv.nlib.ee veebiarhiiv

In the new server:

127.0.0.1   localhost
127.0.0.1   crawler.nlib.ee crawler

BUT ... I cracked the problem thanks to you :) As unbelievable as it may
seem ... I just changed the order in the hosts file as following:

127.0.0.1   crawler.nlib.ee crawler
127.0.0.1   localhost

and now NAS shows "running job" list as I need it to show :) It's
ridiculous that I did not try that the first time.

Thank you Søren and Bjarne for the help! :)

Meelis Mihhailov
National Library Of Estonia
meelis at nlib.ee