[Netarchivesuite-users] MySQL setup in NetarchiveSuite 4

Bjarne Andersen bja at statsbiblioteket.dk
Sun Jul 21 22:31:45 CEST 2013

The DB creation scripts for MySQL should be available here
https://sbforge.org/fisheye/browse/NetarchiveSuite/scripts/sql

Im not sure how well the MySQL implementation is maintained - its mainly dependent on who is using it
In Denmark we are using PostgreSQL and i Think France is also using this. Maybe Austria is using MySQL

Best
Bjarne Andersen

Sendt fra min iPhone