[Netarchivesuite-users] Problem with the jobgeneration mechanism in NetarchiveSuite 4.0

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Fri Feb 15 13:48:59 CET 2013

Hi all.
We have identified a critical bug in NetarchiveSuite with the job generation mechanism. This allows for only one jobgeneration operation at a time.
This is only a problem, while you are generating jobs for snapshot harvests, which takes quite a while to finish, the actual time depending on the number of domains in your database.
See https://sbforge.org/jira/browse/NAS-2169

I have uploaded a 4.0.1 NetarchiveSuite patch release where this issue is fixed.

https://sbforge.org/downloads/netarchivesuite/releases/stable/4.0/

Best regards
Søren Vejrup Carlsen on behalf of the NetarchiveSuite team
Søren Vejrup Carlsen, Department of Digital Preservation, Royal Library, Copenhagen, Denmark
tlf: (+45) 33 47 48 41
email: svc at kb.dk
Non omnia possumus omnes
--- Macrobius, Saturnalia, VI, 1, 35 -------