[Netarchivesuite-users] Problem with QA

Meelis Mihhailov meelis at nlib.ee
Mon Dec 3 13:39:49 CET 2012

Hi all!

I have a problem with NAS 3.21.0 QA indexing.
We use two configurations for our crawl, one with max-hops=25 and the
other with max-hops=0.

Everything worked fine until now. When we create an index for the crawl
in order to do QA all the main addresses return "not found" errors. I
mean www.server.com are not found but all other that point to resource
(.js, .css or images and files) are displayed OK.

This does not affect the links that are crawled with max-hops=0.

Can anyone help me figure out what is wrong? All logs show that the main
domain is crawled. All ARC files contain the content that is fetched
when www.server.com is crawled and index segments show that the resource
is there and points to a correct ARC file.

At the moment I havent restarted NAS as we are currently in the middle
of the crawl.

Meelis Mihhailov
National Library Of Estonia
meelis at nlib.ee