[Netarchivesuite-users] help on crawling behind proxy

Ruben rtmoran at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:06:29 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I'm testing Netarchive Suite on a network behind a proxy (seems to be
mandatory here to stay behind the proxy).

I see NetArchive 3.14 uses Heritrix.1.14.4.jar,  but for crawling
behind a proxy I found there is a Hetritrix module since version 2.0.
(FetchHTTP)

Question is:

How can I crawl behind a proxy with NetArchive ?

Version 2.0 of Heritrix can be used with NetarchiveSuite-3.14.0. and
make it through a proxy ?

Is there any way of telling Heritrix 1.14.4 to use a HTTP proxy ( I
already tried sytem-wide/environment/java  proxy settings, no luck).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

--
Ruben Tato