[Netarchivesuite-users] Netarchive taking up all resources on server

Bjarne Andersen bja at statsbiblioteket.dk
Fri Sep 24 08:37:50 CEST 2010

Could you have your remote connection to the VM open when you try to start to  enable you to see the logfiles from all the applications on the machine. It's hard to say what exactly goes wrong without more information.
Maybe you could have a "top" command running in a seperate window when starting to see more exactly what application is using all CPU.

How much RAM does your VM have ? the quick start installation would like to have as much RAM as possible.

best
Bjarne Andersen