[Netarchivesuite-users] Running out of disk space

Bjarne Andersen bja at statsbiblioteket.dk
Tue Sep 7 16:37:55 CEST 2010

Try copying them to another location and gunzip them. If that goes well I think you could just rename to .gz. Since heritrix started new arc files it seems it has forgotten those .open ones. NetarchiveSuite would also rename for you - at least with non-compressed arc files so I'm not sure it will with .gz files.
Best
bjarne

Sent fra min HTC Touch Pro