[Netarchivesuite-users] Running out of disk space

Bjarne Andersen bja at statsbiblioteket.dk
Mon Sep 6 15:42:59 CEST 2010

If you could mount exstra diskspace on that machine (from another server, SAN, ...) you could pause the job, move arc files to the new mount and then pink then back in the arcs dit of the crawl. This would free space and at the same time ensure the arcs directory at all times contains all arc files of the job
Best
Bjarne