[Netarchivesuite-users] Running out of disk space

aponb at gmx.at aponb at gmx.at
Mon Sep 6 14:41:35 CEST 2010

Currently I am running a job which was defined with too high
configuration limits for the maximum number of bytes for each included
domain (or too many domains for that job). Now the disk space on that
crawler machine is getting close. Does anybody have a clue how I could
prevent this job from failing?
I could move the oldest arc files out of the job crawling directory (in
my case ./8802harvester/3666_1283259960121/arcs) to an other location,
so that I can get more free space. But than I will get a problem later,
when all collected arc-Files get processed after completion of that job
and some are missing.
What can I do or what would you suggest to do in that case?
Thanks for reading
a.