[Netarchivesuite-users] Some questions

aponb at gmx.at aponb at gmx.at
Tue Nov 24 17:41:31 CET 2009

Thanks Søren for your answer!
I will check again if I can find something in the logs.
Yes, all the domains within these jobs do not have any statistical data,
but they get it very slowly.
I am also thinking that derby as a server makes the problem, although
all other queries send to the database have normal responsetime. And
also the machine where the database is running has no load at all. I am
really surprise about that problem, because you are satisfied since
years with derby (even if it running embedded) and have much more data
in the db.
And we will certainly switch to 3.10, as soon as all the inserts are
finised!

Regards
a.