[Netarchivesuite-users] can't add new web address

Nicchiarelli Eleonora eleonora.nicchiarelli at onb.ac.at
Wed Nov 11 12:46:47 CET 2009

Hi Branko,

my understanding (the Netarchive team will correct me if I’m wrong) is that in that part of the interface you can only add second-level domain names. So there you would only add osf.bg, org.ba, org.me, and you would enter the whole addresses when entering the seeds for those domains. I suppose you’ve had a look at the User Manual ( http://netarchive.dk/suite/User_Manual_3.8 - I assume you’re using the stable release)? If not, please do; it does not explain everything but it’s a good start.

Eleonora

Eleonora Nicchiarelli Bettelli

Digital Preservation

Austrian National Library