[Netarchivesuite-users] The releasetest is ready

Tue Larsen tlr at kb.dk
Wed Nov 4 14:13:54 CET 2009

The relasetest is now ready.

Please go to the page http://netarchive.dk/suite/Iteration39Releasetest and find your test case.

External testers need to build a new packaged using following commands:

$ svn checkout https://gforge.statsbiblioteket.dk/svn/netarchivesuite/trunk/netarchivesuite
$ cd netarchivesuite
$ ant releasezipball

For testcase TEST2a, TEST2c,  TEST2d you have to build your own test description. If you want see how we do a std TEST,  take a look at TEST1 og TEST2.

I can't go through all testcases before start, so I you find something, which does not work in the test descriptions, please try to correct the mistake and update the releasetest description or manual, if you can, otherwise call/email me or make a bug.

Best regards
Tue