[Netarchivesuite-users] Nothing happens afterstarting generatingdedupcrawllogindex

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Mon May 18 16:44:12 CEST 2009

Hi Andreas.
In your deploy configuration you haven't defined any BitarchiveApplications.
This must be the problem: You have only defined a BitarchiveMonitorApplication for your archive replica, but not any BitarchiveApplications for that same replica.

You haven't yet defined,  where to store your harvests!

/Søren