[Netarchivesuite-users] Example configuration for asingle-sitesetup

nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr
Wed Mar 4 15:31:14 CET 2009

Hi Søren,

Yes they are one Ubuntu machine, and two Red Hat machines. I plan to use
either VirtualBox or the built-in Red Hat virtualization to set up a more
realistic envoronment with several storage and crawler nodes.

Another difficulty I'm having is to set up de MySQL database. I would
prefer to use MySQL rather than the default Derby, but the supplied SQL
script has errors ...

Nicolas

Consider the environment before printing this mail.