[Netarchivesuite-users] Filecopy behavior

aponb at gmx.at aponb at gmx.at
Thu Aug 27 12:01:54 CEST 2009

> >/ I have a short question about the behavior when copying files into the
> />/ bitarchive. When I am using  FTPRemote (one ftp server) to transfer
> />/ files are there more than one instances at the same time used
> />/ transfering files from the ftp server to the storage? If the files will
> />/ not be copied one after another, is there a possibility to do it so?
> />/
> />/ Thx for your time
> />/ Regards
> /
> I'm almost certain that there is only one file copied at a time from the
> same harvester instance.
>
> If more harvesters are running simultanously, they might upload at the
> same time. There is currently no way to prevent this.
>
> Best,
>   Kåre

Hi Kåre!

Thanks for your quick reply!
Uploading from more harvesters to one ftp-server at the same time is ok,
but after then how will all these files send to the bitarchive location?
I have one directory which represents my bitarchive. All arc files from
the ftp-server should be stored one after another in that directory.
Do you know if is done like this?

regards
a.