[Netarchivesuite-users] Oldjobs directory growing too big

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Wed Apr 29 13:19:47 CEST 2009

Hi Nicolas.

Have you by any chance reset (emptied) the JMS queues used by your NAS installation?

If any Heritrix harvests fails, our code should send a message back to the scheduler, that this job has failed.

But if you have emptied   the JMS queues used by your NAS installation, this message may have been lost.

/Søren