[Netarchivesuite-users] Oldjobs directory growing too big

nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr
Wed Apr 29 10:16:05 CEST 2009

Hi Bjarne,

Thank you for your explanation, this is very useful information. I
experience a lot of jobs losing JMX/RMI connection with Heritrix, hence my
oldjobs directory grows quite often very big and saturates the disk on my
test machine, which unfortunately does not have much storage.

About the command-line tool you are referring to, where is it in the
distribution? Are there other tools? Where are they documented? I've been
writing a tool of my own to create/update domains and their default
seedlists from a huge list of URLs.

Best regards,
Nicolas

Consider the environment before printing this mail.