[Netarchivesuite-users] Bug in DeployApplication

Jonas Lindberg Frellesen jolf at kb.dk
Mon Apr 27 17:20:41 CEST 2009

Hi Nicolas

I have successfully run several different harvests with non-standard jmxUsernames for both the HarvestController and the Monitor.

The problem seem to be a incorrect path to the jmxUsername. The correct path to the jmxUsername for the HarvestController  is:

settings.harvester.harvesting.heritrix.jmxUsername

If you want to verify your configuration file use the '-Eyes' argument when running DeployApplication (it means 'Evaluate = yes').

This will notify you of such inconsistency in the settings of your configuration file.

Best regards

Jonas