[Netarchivesuite-users] Bug in DeployApplication

nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr nicolas.giraud at bnf.fr
Mon Apr 27 13:39:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

I updated the baseline this morning and I noticed that a bug might have
been introduced in the DeployApplication. I saw that jmxremote.access is
now generated, but jmxremote.password is not anymore generated correctly,
it does not append the settings.harvester.harvesting.jmxuserName anymore,
which causes HarvestControllers not to work.

Can you please confirm?

Nicolas

Consider the environment before printing this mail.