[Netarchivesuite-users] RE JMX user names

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Tue Apr 21 13:24:02 CEST 2009

Hi Nicolas.

It seems that the version of Java 6, you are using also requires the use of a  "com.sun.management.jmxremote.access.file" and not just a "com.sun.management.jmxremote.password.file".

Could you try with a lower version of Java 6. We are testing with java 1.6.0_07

http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/management/agent.html#gdeup

regards

Søren