[Netarchivesuite-users] Few questions about netarchivesuite

Tomas Ukkonen tomas.ukkonen at helsinki.fi
Thu Oct 23 16:25:12 CEST 2008

Hi

I'm currently testing NetArchiveSuite 3.6.0 and
evaluating its usability in our web harvests.

After some initial testing I have few open
questions for which I couldn't find answers for.
I hope somebody in this list could help.
All of the questions are related to selected
harvests.

1) Is there anyway to delete domains?
   I can edit seeds lists of each domain but
   I cannot find a way to rename or delete existing domains.

2) Currently I have created abstract domain lists
   by adding new ".domain-list" to TLD list and
   by adding seed lists to those domains
   (e.g. politics-1.domain-list,
         newspapers-fi.domain-list etc.)

   Is this currently the best way to archive this?

Thanks in advance,
--
Tomas Ukkonen
Kansalliskirjasto /