[Netarchivesuite-users] Running Heritrix orders...

Søren Vejrup Carlsen svc at kb.dk
Mon Oct 6 14:55:10 CEST 2008

Hi Michael.
A single harvest is defined as one Heritrix Job w/ a single order.xml and a corresponding seedlist.
One instance (run) of a selective harvest can result in one or more Heritrix jobs depending on domains you have added to the selective harvest.
Each domain in the selective harvest uses a specific order.xml. And the selective harvest will generate multiple heritrix harvest jobs, where a single Heritrix harvest job will handle the domains using the same order.xml

Does that answer your question?
Otherwise feel free to ask again.

Regards
Søren Vejrup Carlsen (The Royal Library, Copenhagen, DK)
NetarchiveSuite developer