[Netarchivesuite-users] Deployment on more machines

Kåre Fiedler Christiansen kfc at statsbiblioteket.dk
Tue May 20 09:30:30 CEST 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 13:02 +0200, Søren Vejrup Carlsen wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> It could be a DNS problem: you haven't fully specified your hosts (just machine01 instead of machine01.domain)
> I note, that in the WARNING below, wc01 and machine01 is mentioned. Is wc01 and machine01 the same machine?
>
> Except for these messages in the GUI, are all your applications up and running?

I think this is probably it: Some of your applications have failed to
start, and therefore you cannot connect to them.

Try to examine the logs of the applications you cannot connect to, and
see if they have failed to start.

Please write again if you have further trouble, and we will try to
investigate.

Best,
  Kåre
--
Kaare Fiedler Christiansen - NetarchiveSuite-developer
THE STATE AND UNIVERSITY LIBRARY,