[Netarchivesuite-users] The releasetest is complete

Kåre Fiedler Christiansen kfc at statsbiblioteket.dk
Thu Nov 8 15:48:58 CET 2007

We have now releasetested our latest development release, and a release
and release notes will be published tomorrow.

However, codefreeze is still in force, because we need to do a little
restructuring on the SVN HEAD.

Please be aware if you have a copy checked out from SVN, that tomorrow a
restructuring will be done, where everything will be moved down to a
subdirectory named "trunk". You may have to update your paths if you are
working on a copy of SVN HEAD.

Best,
  Kåre
--
Kaare Fiedler Christiansen - IT-developer
THE STATE AND UNIVERSITY LIBRARY,