[Netarchivesuite-users] We have codefreeze

Kåre Fiedler Christiansen kfc at statsbiblioteket.dk
Thu Nov 1 15:22:56 CET 2007

We are now freezing the code for testing, before we release our next
development version, 3.3.2.

During codefreeze, no code should be committed to SVN unless it fixes a
bug that has been reported as priority 5 in the bugtracker.

The releasetest can now begin.

New features that will be tested during this codefreeze:

 - A new remote file implementation, using HTTPS and shared certificates
 - The externalisation of Heritrix, and the availability of the native
   Heritrix GUI while harvesting
 - Some minor bugs and enhancements

A more detailed list will be available in the release notes.

After the releasetest has succesfully completed, the release will be
announced on netarchivesuite-announce.

Best,
  Kåre

--
Kaare Fiedler Christiansen - IT-developer
THE STATE AND UNIVERSITY LIBRARY,