[Netarchivesuite-users] Code freeze for stable release 3.4.0

Kåre Fiedler Christiansen kfc at statsbiblioteket.dk
Fri Dec 14 13:51:57 CET 2007

Hi all,

We now have code freeze for our 3.4.0 stable release, and the release
can go into release test. Developers should remember that no commits are
allowed during code freeze, unless it is fixes of bugs of Highest
priority, which are assigned to you.

The 3.4.0 stable release marks the following features, most of which
have been available in development releases already, but which the
release test will now test for production quality:

- Better integration with Heritrix - Heritrix GUI now running during
  harvesting.
- Two-level TLD domain definitions (like .co.uk)
- Better performance of dynamically generated indexes
- Secure HTTPS file transport between applications
- Manual schedule overrides
- Dynamic updating of monitored applications
- And a host of bugs and feature requests

More details will be available in the release notes.

Let the test begin.

Best,
  Kåre
--
Kaare Fiedler Christiansen - IT-developer
THE STATE AND UNIVERSITY LIBRARY,