[Netarchivesuite-devel] BnF first contributions to NAS 5.2

sara.aubry at bnf.fr sara.aubry at bnf.fr
Thu Jul 21 17:02:01 CEST 2016

Hello all,

Lam has started to work on NAS. He is currently bringing back the four
features we developed on the latest NAS 4 branch:

- Make writing of WARC request, metadata and revisits records possible at
template level
- Add a prefix to (W)ARC metadata files
- Make writing of outlinks in WARC metadata records optional
- Add support for the SFTP protocol in Heritrix
The first 3 features are done, internal tests will begin soon.

They are all described on Github:
https://github.com/netarchivesuite/netarchivesuite-svngit-migration/issues
Do you want us to create issues in JIRA to keep track of them?

Lam will soon make a pull request for these 4 features. It will be quite
big but it seems impossible to make a pull request and
keep on working on the code base. If you have any idea, we'll take it.

Best,

Sara

Expositions :
La franc-maçonnerie  - jusqu'au 24 juillet 2016 - BnF - François-Mitterrand Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.