[Netarchivesuite-devel] IIPC GA Washington

Mayr Michaela michaela.mayr at onb.ac.at
Thu Mar 29 12:01:34 CEST 2012

Dear colleagues,

Due to time and budgetary restrictions ONB will not be represented at the IIPC GA in Washington. We hope you have a good meeting and a successful NAS workshop with many potential users!

Additionally, I would like to inform you about organizational changes at ONB. While Andreas will continue to work 80% for the webarchive, I will start a new project beginning of April (duration 1,5 years) for 50% of my time, the remaining 50% will still be dedicated to webarchiving. Which means that only 1,3 FTE will remain for webarchiving here at ONB. We will try to keep up our engagement in the community as much as possible; but we have to see how everything develops.

Best Regards

Michaela

Mag. Michaela Mayr
Web at rchiv Österreich