[Netarchivesuite-devel] Hiccup with NetarchiveSuite Quick Start

Pranay Pramod ppramod at caci.com
Mon Mar 26 20:03:26 CEST 2012

Hi Søren,

The proxy works fine. I have the localhost bypassed in the proxy settings.

Now I have problem starting my first job successfully.
When I configure a minimal test (selective) harvest, it fails with the Harvest error "dk.netarkivet.common.exceptions.ArgumentNotValid: The value of the variable 'String beanName' must not be null."
When I resubmit it, the harvest error reads "dk.netarkivet.common.exceptions.IOFailure: Port 8192 already in use, or port is out of range".

Attaching the start_HarvestControllerApplication_high.log if it helps narrowing down the problem.

Also, not sure why the emailNotifications sender/receiver email ids are not getting picked up from my deploy_standalone_example.xml values.

Thanks!
Pranay