[Netarchivesuite-devel] Programmatical updates to the data model

Nicolas Giraud nikokode at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:58:54 CET 2011

Well yes, but I also think that a programmatical update makes things
simpler. Only having it as a separate program would be better, because that
way DBAs could set up a special user with custom privileges, without
compromising security.

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Giraud
Développeur Archives du Web - Bibliothèque Nationale de France